Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27, 2012


Today's class was very entertaining. I love the video God Grew Tired of Us because it draws all of my attention because I feel so bad for them all and I want to learn more. I was laughing most of the time when a few of the refugees came to America because they did not know a single thing. It was so funny the things they did and strange how excited they got about several things. They all looked terrified when they had to go up the escalator. Many said that they have never used electricity before or even a shower. It is so weird how we take these kinds of things for granted and most of the things here in America are unimaginable and unknown to them all. They do not even have a real place to use the bathroom. I think that the opportunity they were given was not a mistake and I know that after all of the fights with hunger and shelter, they will do their best for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment