Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012

Today was our last day of watching the video, God Grew Tired of Us. I was almost in tears the whole time while watching the video. If only every American had the heart and will of each and every lost boy, there would be hardly any wrong in this world. It was very pleasing to hear that many had found and reunited with their family and heartbreaking for those who were unfortunate to not. I think that this was a good way to show that in America, there is always room to help. We are a very fortunate country and it is almost impossible to believe that persecution is still going on in our world. I wish to help John Bul Dau in any way I can. I was thinking that maybe we could have a bake sale and sell our home-baked goods at one of our Varsity Football games and send the money attached to letters to the John Dau Foundation. It is the littlest we could do for him and I would be honored to have him come here and talk to us or maybe even Skype!

No comments:

Post a Comment