Thursday, October 4, 2012

October 4, 2012

Today we had a shadow. We spent almost half the class admiring her and asking her questions about herself. Delaney was rather quiet, but I think she did not mind us one bit. We are a pretty humorous clan. We then talked about our organizations and I saw a lot that I knew and a lot that I had never heard of. I think it shows a lot when people give back and help out. Even though some may be struggling as well, they still find the money and time to help out others. That is exactly what John Bul Dau did and now he is more successful then anyone, even himself, thought he would ever be. I believe in karma. I believe that great things will happen to good people and even though bad things do happen to good people, it is how they react and change from it that make them a better person and that is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment