Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5, 2012


Today we took our second test. I had no idea we had a test and I started to panic. Thank God we were allowed to look at our notes for fifteen minutes and I was also thankful that I actually paid attention to the movie. I always remember things easier if I enjoy learning it. I knew everything on the test because of my awesome note taking and my memory of an elephant's. I did not know exactly how to spell Syracuse and I wanted to make sure I was guessing right so all I had to do was look down and my sweatshirt and read it since it is from Syracuse University. The only other word I did not know how to spell was fare and that was most likely the easiest word on the test. Carly’s third shadow of the year had read out all of the answers and I got one wrong and spelled one wrong as well. I knew that Pittsburgh had an “h” on the end, but I did not want to take my chances and knowing my luck, I was wrong. I wrote my answer down as "Pittsburg."

No comments:

Post a Comment