Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Twin Towers Part II

Today, our school was supposed to get bombed and fortunately it was not. I was kind of hoping it would mean we would not have to go to school anymore since it was bombed, but I guess it is never a good thing to wish to bomb a school. All of our classes today are shortened and I am extremely happy about it. We do not have time to do anything real hefty so it is going by quickly for me and I like that a lot. The only problem is that I did not get to finish my lunch so that was upsetting. For Human Geo class, we went to our normal classroom, but Mr. Schick was not there. How upsetting. We were sent to room 321 and waiting at least five or ten minutes for our sub, which I did not mind cause that added to the less time for class. When the sub got here, we were assigned to make 15 definitions that could make up our test which I need to study for for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment