Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 10, 2012

Today we presented our second power point project of the year with groups. I was very interested in this assignment and I was glad that my group had to do research on Christopher Columbus. I thought that he was  a well rounded and decent guy until I learned about the things he did to the Indians when he arrived in America. We also learned about the Vikings and the Native Americans. Most people are taught that Christopher Columbus discovered America but in fact, he did not. He was the third person to find America and the Indians were first. They were nomadic people so it was not so much as an accident. The Vikings like to move place to place with violence. Christopher Columbus "accidentally" found America. I think that everyone's presentation was well written and easy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment