Monday, September 3, 2012

August 31, 2012


On Friday, our class surprisingly got work accomplished. We learned vocabulary for Ancient Greece and I assume it is a foreshadowing of our first unit in Human Geography that we are going to learn. Some of the things I find are very interesting, but sometimes it can get really confusing. I try to pay attention in class as much as I can and I know it pays off whenever we get tested. For homework we have to write three essays and hopefully I have listened enough for a passing grade. I honestly do not mind writing as long as I know what I am writing about. It is obviously difficult to write about something you have no knowledge about. Friday was not that bad because it was the last school day of the week and I like the students in my Human Geography class. Sometimes they can be really funny and I like when they volunteer a lot because Mr. Schick is really nice when they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment