Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21, 2012


Today was my turn to present my group's power point. I usually get really nervous presenting things, but I felt very comfortable. I actually enjoyed presenting it. There were two other groups that had to do their projects and I was laughing so hard when Eleanor’s group wrote her name as “butt face”. I have to admit that it was really funny. While my group was presenting, I was pretty entertained by all of the terrible spelling mistakes my partners made. The words looked so odd and I was not the only one humored by it all. We went over what was going to be on our very first test on Monday. I have to study every single thing we learned since the beginning of the year which should not be too difficult. I try my best to pay attention in class so hopefully my memory will come in handy as I am studying so I do not miss anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment