Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 6, 2012


Today, we learned three things, but we learned numerous things about Illinois. You are not supposed to pronounce the "s" when you say Illinois. It is the fifth largest state in the United States and half of the population lives in the great city of Chicago. The second thing we learned was about the birth of Jesus II. The story was almost identical to the birth of Jesus I. The third thing we learned was how to take notes. The lesson that was given was supposed to be taught to fourth graders. We then had to transfer the notes we took on Illinois to a paragraph. Mr. Schick called on a few people to read theirs and I am positive that Austin wrote the most out of the whole class. As of a few minutes ago, I learned one more thing. Wilfred, who is sitting next to me, has the same birthday as me! He is the first person I have ever met who was born the same day as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment