Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012


Today we took our very first test. I was really nervous to take it because the first tests are always the most stressful because you do not know how your teacher tests you on certain material. The material may get harder throughout the year, but the tests themselves are easier because you know what to expect. I was relieved to see that my studying had paid off and I am confident that I did fairly well. I knew more information than I thought I actually knew. The test took a whole mod and the second mod was quite devastating. We watched a very sad video that made me think twice about life and it makes me more thankful for the country I live in. I am very fortunate that I do not have to worry about not being fed and it was hard to look at how skinny the children were. I did not think that was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment