Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20, 2012


Today was sort of a review to what we did the other day when we took our notes. We learned the information and it was similar to us when everyone presented their power point. I really liked the power point project and I love doing group work. Usually I am always the one who has to do all of the work, but this was something that gave every member of my group a chance to contribute. It was nothing super challenging, and of course, that is always good but it was not something too easy. I learned a lot by doing this project and presenting it will be very good practice for when I need to present a major project all on my own. I like to be able to decorate things and make them my own. This project gave me the opportunity to do so. This is one thing in school that I actually look forward to doing throughout the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment