Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 5, 2012

Alike most of our Human Geography classes, today was a double mod. We took our second set of  notes on how to add a new gadget to our blog, but we did not use our computers at all today. When Mr. Schick was showing his screen on the projector, he described it to look like the Star Wars credits at the end of the sensational film. It was weird because no one knew why it was doing that. We talked about Mr. Schick's admiration and love for Wikipedia. It was an interesting love story and he informed me a lot about Wikipedia that encouraged me to use it now since it was forbidden in my other school. We then had to say whether or not we thought a certain website was legit. There were lots that were pretty legitimate and the false ones were actually a good laugh. I now know what to look for when I am forced to write a research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment