Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day of Scool


My time spent on my first day at John Carroll was even more exciting than my shadow day, but I must admit that t I was way more nervous than I ever expected to be. My dad fulfilled all of my expectations and I had enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I met a boat load of new people and I cannot wait to go to school with the upper classmen. I have always gone to one school my entire life and changing my learning experience is overwhelming, but in a good way. I cannot wait to meet new friends and start fresh. I had a great first day and I am excited to go back. I never thought I would ever say I actually enjoyed going to school but from seeing John Carroll for the first time as a Patriot, I know I am going to like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment