Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012


Today's schedule followed the Advisory Bell meaning all of the times were different than usual. I had Human Geography right before my first free mod and I was starving. Fortunately, class went by pretty quickly because it was all that boring. We discussed the syllabus which I was very interested in. It answered all of my questions and now I feel more confident going into Human Geography class. We changed our seats and talked about our blogs. I learned where to find the teacher normally in his office because he teaches in three different locations. My class is Section 2 and he says we are the smart class since we took less than a minute finding our assigned seat from the visual uploaded on the projector screen. I do not mind my seat but I like to switch seats often when I am in school. We learned how we are supposed to take our notes and all we need is a composition book to help us to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment