Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29, 2012


       Today I would say was fairly easy, but I surely am not complaining. I still need to get used to waking up extremely early so that I do not fall asleep in class. I was able to keep myself awake because it was fun and I was not bored. All the while Mr. Schick was helping fellow students with their blog, I was able to meet friends. My blog did not need any help so I conversed with the two students sitting next to me and they are so nice! I was laughing the whole time and they showed me really cool things I can do on my computer that I had no idea of the possibility. For a good amount of time, Carly was trying to get my attention so I would go to her blog and watch the fish in the background swim. I must admit that I thought it was pretty cool. I wish that I had fish in my blog… or maybe turtles!

No comments:

Post a Comment