Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1, 2012

Today is the very first day of November and it is the first day we have been to school this entire week because of the hurricane. It took me forever to get out of bed this morning because I was so used to the luxury of sleeping in. I did not have to do any of my homework because I had first mod off this morning for an hour. It was shortened because we had a mass for All Saints Day. I believe all of our classes are shortened now because of it. We had Human Geo second and third mod and we skipped advisory. Mr. Schick was not here today so we went to room 104 with Mrs. Hugo. I have never had her as a teacher, but she is one of the moderators in STEM. In class, we looked over our test we took the last time with Mr. Fendryk and after going over it, we were assigned to finish our Political Geography. I had already finished mine for homework so that is why I am doing this blog right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment