Monday, January 14, 2013

My participation

I would say my class participation for the semester would land around a 95 or so. I try to participate as much as a can when I actually know an answer or if I have an opinion. I do not believe a class has gone through without myself interacting with the class discussion. I like giving my input and sharing what I think about what were learning. I really am not a shy person so I do not mind raising my hand in class even if I will get the answer wrong. I have done fairly well on the tests so that must mean I am paying attention and asking questions on materials I do not understand. On our projects I was always one of the top leaders in doing the work and organizing our ideas. I am comfortable with all of my classmates so there is nothing stopping me from telling what I know and sharing my input.

No comments:

Post a Comment